Whether you are seeking your associate degree first, need to take prerequisite courses, or want to supplement your coursework to complete your degree faster, the 100% online University of Wisconsin-Parkside Associate of Arts and Sciences degree puts you on the path to a bachelor’s degree.
Courses in the UW Associate of Arts and Sciences program can help you reach your goals:
Earn a foundational degree
This broad liberal arts degree fulfills the general educational requirements at UW System schools and other campuses.
Fulfill prerequisite courses
Take the courses required for admittance to your bachelor’s degree program.
Complete your on-campus bachelor’s degree faster by taking online courses while pursuing your degree.
- Complete general education courses that transfer to UW System schools
- Enjoy the flexibility of online courses and complete assignments when it’s convenient for you
- Receive dedicated support from your Student Success Coach
- Learn from expert faculty across the UW System
- Earn credits or a complete degree from a UW institution, among the most recognized and respected in the country
Have Questions About the Program?
Contact an enrollment adviser by phone or email Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by appointment.
1-608-800-6762 | firstname.lastname@example.org