Gain the skills needed for success with the online UW BS in Business Management offered through UW-Parkside. This degree completion program allows you to package credits you’ve already earned to finish your degree in as little as two years, while balancing your studies with work—and life!
Stand Out With a Respected UW Degree
This UW BS in Business Management program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and UW-Parkside’s College of Business, Economics and Computing is accredited by AACSB International. Fewer than 5 percent of business programs globally meet the rigorous standards of quality set by AACSB International.
- Enjoy the flexibility of online courses and complete assignments when it’s convenient for you
- Receive dedicated support from your Success Coach
- Learn from expert faculty across the UW System
- Stay accountable with a structure learning format
- Take courses every fall, spring, and summer in this semester-based program
- Keep your studies on track with clear project deadlines
- Save money with the affordable, flat tuition rate
Develop Broad Business Skills
This general business management degree features a variety of business topics, preparing you for a wide range of careers, including business administration, corporate communications, sales, retail management, logistics and materials management, and hospitality management.